On certain vehicles the spring and shock is separate. To properly set the ride height and shock stroke, please follow these instructions:
- (A) Is used to adjust ride height.
- After desired ride height is reached with the spring, it is essential to adjust the length of shock by adjusting (B) to your desired position.
- After desired ride height is reached, install the wheels, put the car on the ground and move the vehicle 20-30 feet to allow the suspension to settle. Then adjust (B) to let (C) compress 1/3 of the way into the strut and leave 2/3 of the shock shaft outside the strut; tighten the spring perch lock of (B). It is extremely important that (C) is 1/3 compressed when the vehicle is on the ground.
- Failure to set the shock stroke correctly can result in damage to the shock and void the warranty.
- At least 30mm of the lower mount should be threaded onto the shock to be safe.